98KUPD/C.O.D. Tournament Contest Rules
The following rules apply to the 98KUPD/Call Of Duty Tournament promotion conducted by DEVASTATION at Centerfolds, unless specifically noted otherwise.
1. 98KUPD contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations, void where prohibited.
2. Contests are open to legal residents of the United States, it’s territories, protectorates and commonwealths of 18 years of age or older on or before the official start date of the promotion or the listed date and time of the activity. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area.
3. Sandusky Radio is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or mutilated entries, and shall void any entries that are mechanically reproduced, photocopied, facsimiles, electronically or physically tampered with, mutilated, illegible, or contain printing errors. One entry per person. One entry per household. Multiple entries from the same person or household will disqualify the contestant from the contest completely.
4. 64 participants will compete. 2 opportunities will be open for contestants to participate. One will be a general entry on www.98kupd.com. Entries will be open as of Monday, March 19th at 9am at www.98kupd.com. The first 64 entries that conform to these rules will qualify to participate. Those entrants will be notified via email of their confirmed participation. The second opportunity will be via random drawing the day of the contest at Centerfolds Cabaret Sunday, March 25th at 2:30pm. All contestants must have a valid I.D. to participate.
All online qualifiers must be in attendance at the time of the drawing at 2:30pm to be considered for the contest. If online qualifier is not present at the time of the drawing their entry will be forfeit and another qualifier will be drawn to fill their spot.
BASIC GROUND RULES:
Team Deathmatch / 4 Player vs 4 Player
- Time Limit, 10 Minutes
- Score Limit, 7500 Points
- Number of Lives, Unlimited
- Max Health, Normal
- Health Regeneration, Normal
- Spectating, Team Only
- KillCam, Deactivated
- Radar Always On, No
- Respawn Delay, None
- Wave Respawn Delay, None
- Force Respawns, Enabled
- Friendly Fire, Disabled
- Perks and Proficiencies, Enabled
- Hardcore Mode, Disabled
- 3rd Person, Disabled
- Headshots Only, Disabled
- Killsreaks, Enabled
- Custom Classes, Enabled
- Custom Class Restrictions, None
Players will have 2 minutes to set up controls, lineups, audibles, and settings.
Custom set-ups are prohibited, only in-game settings are allowed
Any action designed to disrupt the opposing player’s abilities, views, or controls is prohibited (e.g., Shaking, jiggling, and/or looking left and right in rapid succession to shake the screen, etc.)
5. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses on air and within www.98kupd.com in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
7. Employees of 98KUPD, Sandusky Radio, Inc., Centerfolds Cabaret, DEVASTATION, local sponsors, their respective distributors, divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
8. Contest winners may be required to visit the 98KUPD office during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain prize. Prizes not claimed within 15 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of 98KUPD.
9. Winners may be required to furnish positive legal proof of identification.
10. All prize winners must wait 30 days before being eligible to win another 98KUPD contest.
11. 98KUPD and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or liability for unreceived prizes which are sent by mail.
12. No substitution or transfer of prize, except 98KUPD reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are accepted AS IS.
13. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
14. All submitted materials become the property of the radio station.
15. Decision of the judges are final.
16. 98KUPD reserves the right to revoke the prize(ing) if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
17. 98KUPD’s interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
18. 98KUPD reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time. Such change will be accompanied by on-air announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an update version of the rules at that time.
19. Winner is responsible for personal items, activation, gifts, tax, additional transportation and miscellaneous out of pocket expenses involved with the said grand prize.
20. For a copy of the rules for any 98KUPD contest, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 98KUPD, c/o 98KUPD/Call Of Duty Tourney, 1900 W. Carmen, Tempe AZ 85283.