MONSTER ENERGY AMA SUPERCROSS
@ UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM
SATURDAY, JANUARY 27TH, 2018
Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, is the most competitive and highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. Over the course of a 17-race season, nearly one million fans will fill the seats of North America’s most recognizable and prestigious stadiums to witness a thrilling spectacle where action sports and motorsports collide. Monster Energy Supercross features the world’s greatest endurance athletes from across the globe competing on custom-designed tracks, launching 225-pound motorcycles up to 30 feet in the air and covering distances upward of 90 feet. Invented in America but going beyond borders, Supercross is a thrilling action sport taking place on the mainstream sports stage.
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Gates/Pit Party open at 11:00am
Pit Party ends at 5:00pm
General gates open at 5:00pm
Opening Ceremonies at 5:30pm
First Gate Drops/Racing Starts – 6:00pm
Treadhead seats and kids’ tickets start at $15!
*Restrictions and fees may apply; no double discounts
All ages 2 years and up must have a ticket.
Monster Energy Pit Party
The Monster Energy Pit Party is from 11:00am until 5:00pm for fans to see their favorite riders, teams and bikes up close. Fans need to purchase a Pit Pass for $10 through Ticketmaster.com or the Box office OR bring an empty Monster Energy can to recycle at the pit entrance for your ((FREE)) admission to the Pit Party along with their event ticket for entry. No entry is allowed into the Pit Party without an event ticket plus $10.00 Pit Pass. Autographs are not guaranteed.
Tickets on-sale NOW
Tickets available to purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the University of Phoenix Stadium Box Office.
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into University of Phoenix Stadium, the stadium will follow an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
The NFL Committee on Stadium Security unanimously recommended the implementation of this measure that will enhance public safety and make it easier for fans to gain access in all stadiums.
The stadium strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but has outlined what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
– Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
– One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). The team will have these bags available at University of Phoenix Stadium gates on game day.
– Small clutch bags, with a maximum size of 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
– An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
– Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear.