″JACK REACHER” TRIP CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION:
The Sponsor, 98KUPD, will conduct a website contest on www.98kupd.com Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 12am MST through Tuesday, December 4th at 12noon MST in which web browsers can call enter online for the grand prize trip.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all winners throughout the contest. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by 98KUPD on or about Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at 12noon MST. The name and city of the potential winner may be posted online following the drawing and all entrants hereby agree that by entering the contest, they agree that 98KUPD may make that posting.
2. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) persons (winner and one (1) travel guest age 21 years or older) to the Premiere of ‘Jack Reacher’ - departing on Friday, December 14th, 2012 returning Sunday, December 16th, 2012 (2 night stay). Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from Phoenix, AZ to TBD CITY, and one (1) double occupancy single room at a hotel for one (2) nights. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (e.g., baggage fees, parking fees, travel insurance, hotel incidentals, etc.) are solely the responsibility of prize winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must be 21 years of age and travel on same itinerary. In the event winner is unavailable to travel on the specified day, the prize will be forfeited and 98KUPD, in its sole discretion, may choose an alternate winner through another random drawing.
TOTAL ARV OF PRIZES: $2,611.31
The odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the amount of eligible entrants received.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the state of Arizona 21 years of age by Tuesday, December 4th, 2012. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Employees of 98KUPD, Paramount Pictures, Allied Integrated Marketing and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household, cell phone, email address. Winners and guest will be required to have a valid passport or state issued I.D. for travel and a valid credit card for hotel incidentals.
4. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by 98KUPD in its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of 98KUPD which shall be final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All contact information including full name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and email address will be required at the time of entering. The potential winner will be notified by phone and email at the phone number/email provided in entry. 98KUPD will attempt to notify potential Grand Prize winner during the 24 hours immediately following the drawing. No messages will left on answering machines or voicemail systems. In the event a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted during that period, an alternate winner may be selected, at 98KUPD’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner, and his/her guest, will be required to sign and return to 98KUPD an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within 24 hours of successful notification. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must personally pick-up prize information at 98KUPD offices and present identification for prize to be released. All travel and transportation costs, if any, associated with collecting the prize, are winner's responsibility.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless 98KUPD, Paramount Pictures, Allied Integrated Marketing, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensors, divisions, distributors, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to any persons (including death) and/or property of any kind which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize or while preparing for or participating in this Contest or any Contest-related activity, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither 98KUPD, Paramount Pictures and Allied Integrated Marketing make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. By entering this contest, winners hereby consent (and may be required to confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by 98KUPD. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the major prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope
to c/o “JACK REACHER TRIP”
98KUPD 1900 West Carmen Tempe, AZ 85283.
8. CONTEST SPONSOR: 98KUPD 1900 West Carmen Tempe, AZ 85283. Trip is provided courtesy of Paramount Pictures.
All contests conducted by 98KUPD radio are also subject to 98KUPD’s General Contest rules listed on www.98kupd.com or available at the 98KUPD Studios 1900 West Carmen Tempe, AZ 85283 Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.