98KUPD RED CARD REDEMPTION Contest Rules
The following rules apply to "RED CARD REDEMPTION" on 98KUPD, unless specifically noted otherwise.
98KUPD contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations, void where prohibited.
1. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, it’s territories, protectorates and commonwealths of 18 years of age or older on or before the date of the contesting within the contest span of Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 through Friday, April 12th, 2013. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area.
2. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. Employees of 98KUPD, Sandusky Radio, Inc., employees of other radio stations, local sponsors, their respective divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
4. Listeners will be encouraged to sign up for 98KUPD’s FREE UCrew database hosted on www.98kupd.com. Doing so will automatically enroll you within 98KUPD’s “Red Card Redemption” contest. If a entrant is already an existing UCrew database member, the act of logging in during the contest period will signify their participation in the contest.
5. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by 98KUPD. 98KUPD’s computer is the official time keeping device for the UCrew database. 98KUPD is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems.
6. Starting Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 through Friday, April 12th, 2013, EVERY WEEKDAY, during the 8am, 11am and 3pm hour’s 98KUPD will randomly select a member from our UCrew database and announce their name on the air.
7. Entrants UCrew database information must be accurate and complete in full to be eligible to receive the cash prize. Multiple database entries for the same individual will disqualify the entrant from the contest completely. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and 98KUPD will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Once a contestant has been contacted, if they meet all the parameters of the Official Contest Rules, they receive a $500.00. Each winner is required to provide his/her first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and date of birth when he/she is contacted.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. All submitted materials become the property of the 98KUPD.
9. Contest winners will be required to visit the 98KUPD office during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain prize. Prizes not claimed within 15 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of 98KUPD.
10. Winners will be required to furnish 2 positive legal proofs of identification including a valid state identification card or drivers license and a social security card.
11. One winner per family / per household / per email adress throughout the length of the contest. Multiple winnings will disqualify the contestants from the contest completely.
12. All prize winner’s must wait 30 days before being eligible to win any other 98KUPD contest.
13. 98KUPD and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of said prize.
14. No substitution or transfer of said prize, except 98KUPD reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof), gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Prizes are accepted “As Is”.
15. 98KUPD, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of www.98kupd.com. Failure to comply with the rules of the “Red Card Redemption” contest may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If 98KUPD makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with the “Red Card Redemption” contest, 98KUPD reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
17. The judges decision(s) are final.
18. Winner is responsible for personal items, gifts, tax, additional transportation and miscellaneous out of pocket expenses involved with the said grand prize.
19. ll 98KUPD contests are additionally subject to 98KUPD’s Standard Contest Rules listed at www.98kupd.com.
* For a copy of the rules for this 98KUPD contest, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 98KUPD c/o “RED CARD REDEMPTION”, 1900 W. Carmen, Tempe AZ 85283.