98KUPD / MODELO – TRIP TO UFC 232 IN LAS VEGAS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT OF ARIZONA, 21 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility:The Modelo Trip to UFC 232 in Las VegasSweepstakes(the Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station 98KUPD,1100 North 52ndStreet, Phoenix, Arizona 85008(the “Sponsor”), Crown Imports LLC (the “Promotional Participant”), or Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, , together with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 3, 2018, at or about 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on November 9, 2018 at or about 11:59:59 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter.There are four (4)ways to enter:
(i) Online: To enter via the online method of entry, visit 98kupd.com(“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, address and telephone number. Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the Website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. All Online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MT on November 9, 2018 to be eligible.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person who is the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and release.
(iii) Text Keyword: To enter via this method of entry, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating store to find the keyword on the Modelo promotional displays (“Keyword”) during the Sweepstakes Period. Then, text the Keyword to 97936. Upon texting the keyword, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All text entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MT on November 9, 2018 to be eligible. Any entry that doesn’t contain a Keyword, or that is sent after the Sweepstakes Period expires will be disqualified and will not be eligible for any random drawing. Limit one (1) Text entry per person.
Text message and data rates may apply. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and any applicable release. Limit one (1) entry per person via the text method of entry.
(iv) Station Appearances: To enter via this method of entry, attend a 98KUPD/Modelo UFC 232 appearance on the times, dates and locations listed on the 98KUPD website at www.98KUPD.COM/CALENDAR/EVENTS, (each, an “Event”). Once at an Event, find the entry form at the 98KUPD table, complete and submit the entry form at the ballot box available at the event. Limit one (1) entry per person per Event. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, misdirected, or stolen entries.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the entire sweepstakes period.Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted.
- How to Win: Then, on November 12, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner via a random drawing, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will notify the potential Grand Prize winner by email or phone on or about the day of the random drawing. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Grand Prize winner after making two (2) attempts,that potential Grand Prize winner may forfeit his/her right to a Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received, time permitting. Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact the Grand Prize winner; but, Sponsor and Promotional Participants expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith.Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – One (1) Grand Prize– Two (2) tickets to UFC 232 on December 29, 2018 at T-Mobile Arena, 3780 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158, and a $500 Visa Gift for hotel and travel expenses. ARV: $1,000.00 each.Prize does not include transportation other than the Gift Card for hotel/travel expenses. Seat locations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets and gift cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets or gift cards. No alcohol awarded in any prizes. Tickets are intended for use by prize winner and a guest and may not be sold on any third party website. Guest of any Prize winner must be at least 21 years of age or older. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize.
Winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winner will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize; guest may also be required to sign a similar Release document.
- Claiming the Prizes:Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official Grand Prize winner,each potentialwinner must claim his/her prize in person at the 98KUPD Studios at 1100 North 52ndStreet, Phoenix Arizona 85008 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) before December 12, 2018.Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim Prize. As required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification); similar identification will be required of winner (as well as guest) in order to gain admission to the event. If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness:By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s and Promotional Participant’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; (5) lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, inaccessible, garbled, jumbled or corrupted entries or other Sweepstakes materials (all of which are void)or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 12, 2018 to: 98KUPD / Modelo UFC 232 Trip to Las VegasSweepstakesWinner/Rules (designate which), 1100 North 52ndStreet, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station 98KUPD, 1100 North 52ndStreet, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
Shazam® is a registered trademark of Shazam Entertainment Limited.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Shazam Entertainment Limited or Crown Imports LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and not to Shazam Entertainment Limited or Crown Imports LLC. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not Shazam Entertainment Limited or Crown Imports LLC.