Papa John’s Chance To Win 2 Tickets to the Super Bowl LII
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The Papa John’s Chance to win 2 Tickets to the Super Bowl LII (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are permanent residents of Arizona, stationed at a military installation, or valid full-time students registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area, and reside within the Phoenix Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Papa John’s Marketing Fund, Inc. LLC (“Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its radio station KUPD (the “Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, the NFL Entities (defined below), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Contest runs weekdays only and begins on January 16, 2018, at or about 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on January 28, 2018 at or about 11:59:59 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, download the 98KUPD mobile app either by visiting 98kupd.com (the “Website”) and clicking on the Mobile App page, or by opening the 98KUPD Mobile App. To enter, you must download the free 98KUPD Mobile App (the “App”) which can be found in the iTunes or Google Play store online. Once downloaded, open the App to register, and upon completion of your registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. If you have already registered, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. To enter without downloading the App, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete name, daytime telephone number and email address in the body of the email, and “Papa Johns Super Bowl” in the Subject line. Limit one (1) entry per person/account during the entire Sweepstakes Period regardless of the method of entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MT on January 28, 2018 to be entered into the random drawing. Then, on or about January 29, 2018, a random drawing will be conducted by Promotional Participant from among all eligible entries received, to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner. Odds of being selected as a potential Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Promotional Participant will then call that potential Grand Prize winner using the telephone number connected to his/her stream app account. If the potential winner does not answer his/her phone, the phone goes to voicemail, or they are not understandable, that potential Grand Prize winner forfeits his/her right to win the Grand Prize, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected. This process will continue until Promotional Participant reaches a potential winner. Once Promotional Participant reaches a potential Grand Prize winner and verifies their eligibility, he/she will be deemed the official Grand Prize winner.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) tickets to Super Bowl® LII on February 4, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN. Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare from Phoenix, AZ to Minneapolis, MN, departing on February 2, 2018 and returning February 5, 2018, three (3) nights hotel accommodations for two (one standard room, double occupancy) at a Sponsor-specified hotel in or near Minneapolis; two (2) tickets for the Super Bowl® LII on February 4, 2018 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN; and ground transportation to/from airport and to/from the game in Minneapolis. ARV: $8,199.00. Winner must travel on dates specified in these Official Rules, or will forfeit his/her right to the prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the tickets. Prize may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as specified in these official rules. Grand Prize components may not be separated. Winner must have a valid credit card for hotel incidentals, available at check-in. The prize will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All other expenses including but not limited to taxes, transportation not included above, hotel room service, meals, beverages, resort taxes and fees, gratuities, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, service charges, incidental hotel expenses, and all other charges not explicitly included herein are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Tickets may not be sold on Craig’s List, eBay, or other similar third party website. Seat locations are at Sponsor sole discretion. In the event the Grand Prize winner’s guest is a minor, the Grand Prize winner must be that minor’s parent/legal guardian. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Phoenix. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize, or portion of the prize, for one of equal or greater value, for any reason.
The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and complete a W9 prior to receiving their prize, and a 1099 form will be submitted by Sponsor to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- Claiming the Grand Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named as the official Grand Prize winner, the Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KUPD Studios located at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within twenty-four (24) hours from being named the official Grand Prize winner, or prize may be forfeited at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon picking up the prize, the qualified Grand Prize winner will be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If the Grand Prize winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of Grand Prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Grand Prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, the NFL Entities and Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Kentucky; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules or name of winner, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 28, 2018 to: Official Rules/Winner’s List (designate which), Papa Johns Chance to Win 2 Tickets to Super Bowl LII Sweepstakes, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Papa John’s International, Inc., 2002 Papa John’s Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299.
- Promotional Participant: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its radio station KUPD, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.