- This event has passed.
ADOPT A ROADIE VAN STOP (3/17)
March 17, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Fitz fiends for the return of live entertainment but knows that our event industry has struggled more than most in this pandemic with no source of income while the business has been in ‘Stay At Home’ status. 98KUPD has partnered with ‘Musically Fed’, a local charity organization which provides food and essentials to those in the industry who are in dire need during this time. This collection campaign would span 6 weeks February 15th through March 26th and culminate with a hosted drive-thru event on March 27th where we fill up vehicles with donations received.
Normally, on any given day, you would see Musically Fed working with artists, promoters, venues and catering teams to donate excess tour catering to charitable organizations that serve the homeless & food insecure, especially veterans. Due to COVID-19, we are not in normal times. Currently our own industry is in desperate need of help and Musically Fed has stepped up to the plate. Partnering with Rhino Staging, we are helping to provide food and dry goods to those in need in the entertainment/music industry.
How UGuys can help:
- Make a $ donation directly online to Musically Fed via their PayPal portal.
2. Join the 98KUPD crew out on Wednesdays during the campaign as we collect non-perishable food items at our neighborhood Safeway/Albertsons locations. We are only accepting the following items:
- Bags/Boxes of Pasta & Sauce
- Canned Fish/Meat
- Canned Fruits/Veggies
- Jars of Peanut Butter
- Dry Beans
- Bottled Juices
- Wednesday, March 17th 4:30pm – 6pm. – 12320 North 83rd Avenue in Peoria
- Wednesday, March 24th 4:30pm – 6pm – 6965 North Hayden Road in Scottsdale
For those that work in the event industry that are in need we ask that you must reach out directly to the team at Musically Fed to be a recipient.
The campaign will culminate with a drive-thru event at on Saturday, March 27th thanks to our partners at Video West and Rhino Staging.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN.
WITHOUT THEM WE COULDN’T MAKE IT HAPPEN.