Hubbard Radio Phoenix: “Fulton Homes Focus on Your Future Sweepstakes” – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Fulton Homes Focus on Your Future Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are at the time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years old who is graduating from high school in 2020 (“Grad”) and: (i) a permanent resident of Arizona; (ii) currently stationed at a military installation in Arizona; or (iii) a valid full-time student registered to attend on campus at a college, university or educational institution within the State of Arizona. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its stations 98KUPD, 100.7 KSLX and 93.3 ALT AZ, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Fulton Homes (collectively, the “Promotional Participant”), and Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively, with the Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Grad’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. When to Enter: The Sweepstakes from May 11, 2020, at 12:00:00 AM MT, through May 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM MT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, there will be three (3) separate entry pools (each, an “Entry Pool”) as set forth in the chart below:
|Entry Pool Chart|
|Starts at 12:00:00 AM MT on:||Ends at 11:59:59 PM MT on:||Random Drawing on:||Prize:|
|May 11, 2020||May 17, 2020||May 18, 2020||One (1) Grand Prize|
|May 18, 2020||May 25, 2020||May 26, 2020||One (1) Grand Prize|
|May 26, 2020||May 31, 2020||June 1, 2020||One (1) Grand Prize|
3. How to Enter: To enter, each Grad must first take a graduation selfie (“Photo”). Then, there are four (4) ways to enter this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period (1) Instagram: To enter via Instagram, upload your Photo to Instagram, using the hashtag #FultonHomesGradContest to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Pool’s random drawing. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the end date listed on the Entry Pool Chart above, or by 11:59:59 PM MT on May 31, 2020 for the final Entry Pool. OR (2) Facebook: To enter via Facebook, upload your Photo to Facebook, using the hashtag #FultonHomesGradContest to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Pool’s random drawing. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the end date listed on the Entry Pool Chart above, or by 11:59:59 PM MT on May 31, 2020 for the final Entry Pool; OR (3) Twitter: To enter via Twitter, upload YOUR Photo to Twitter, using the hashtag # FultonHomesGradContest to receive one (1) entry into the Random Drawing. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the end date listed on the Entry Pool Chart above, or by 11:59:59 PM MT on May 31, 2020 for the final Entry Pool. Entries must include the hashtag #FultonHomesGradContest for all entries, or they will be forfeited. The Photo submitted must not be indecent or obscene or contain pornography or material of a sexual or other inappropriate nature or show illicit drugs, and must be taken by the person submitting the entry (that is, it must be taken by the Grad defined in Official Rule #1 above). OR (4) Websites: To enter via the websites, visit www.altaz933.com, www.kslx.com, or www.98kupd.com, find the Sweepstakes mention, then find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes uploading your Photo. Upon submitting the entry form and Photo, you will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Pool. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the end date listed on the Entry Pool Chart above, or by 11:59:59 PM MT on May 31, 2020 for the final Entry Pool. Limit: one (1) entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
PLEASE NOTE: Grads must adjust their Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, Grads will have to set their account settings to ‘Public’, and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely Grad’s burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. A Grad’s non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of Grad to adjust account settings, shall be Grad’s, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view a Grad’s entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of Grad to adjust their account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Grad agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the Grad by direct Message via Grad’s accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
The Photo submitted must not be indecent or obscene or contain pornography or material of a sexual or other inappropriate nature or show illicit drugs. Grads agree to and understand that the Photo may be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the Internet, and may appear in Sponsor’s or Promotional Participant’s advertising and marketing materials without notice or compensation to you. Whether or not Photo is published on the Internet, Sponsor does not covenant or guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Photos. Further, by submitting a Photo, the Grad represents and warrants that the person submitting the photo is the same person who is featured in the Photo.
4. Random Drawings: A random drawing will be conducted on or about the three (3) Random Drawing dates listed in the Entry Pool Chart above, from among all eligible received in each Entry Pool, to select one (1) Grand Prize winner per Entry Pool. Any non-winning entries from any Entry Pool WILL roll over to subsequent Entry Pool random drawings. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries are received in each Entry Pool. Sponsor will conduct the random drawings. Grand Prize winners will be notified by direct message to the social media platform the Grad used to enter, or via email if the Grad entered via the website method of entry, on or about the date of the applicable random drawing. Each potential Grand Prize winner must reply to the direct message winner notification within 24 hours or he or she will forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected, time permitting.
5. How to Claim a Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winners must claim their Grand Prize in person at the Sponsor’s Stations located at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., M-F) within 60 days after being notified that he/she is a Grand Prize winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of their right to be named a Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner’s must prove they are a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove they are a qualified winner, the potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and will not receive a Grand Prize. All unclaimed or returned Prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”): Three (3) Grand Prizes – A $250.00 Sponsor-specified Gift Card. ARV: $250.00 each. Gift Cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the card. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. All local, state and federal taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, are not transferrable or substitutable, except Sponsor may substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. The prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these Official Rules.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to a Grad’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Grad’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Grads, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Grad’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, Grad agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Grad be permitted to obtain awards for, and Grad hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Grad and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
12. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 8, 2020 to: Fulton Homes Focus on Your Future Winners, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
13. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its stations 98KUPD, KSLX 100.7, and 93.3 ALT AZ 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.