The staff at 98KUPD have an appreciation for those who serve without the thought of the sacrifice they make in their own personal lives. We continue living our lives knowing that they have our backs, no matter what.
Beginning Monday, September 20th, 98KUPD, Holmberg’s Morning Sickness and Modelo Especial will be extending our support by collecting troops wants/needs and shipping them out to the deployed troops serving at the Border, out of state and Overseas from our home state of Arizona. There are approximately 1,000 troops from Arizona deployed at any given time.
Please join us in collecting the following items as they are some of the most requested necessities.
- Full-size wet wipes
- Crew length socks
- Disposable Razors (original packaging, 1-4 packs only please)
- Dental Products including: Full-size dental floss, Full-size toothpaste and a Toothbrush
- Lip Balm
- Travel-size foot/body powder
- Hard Candy
- Golf Balls
- Playing Cards
How you can help:
1. Join the Big Red Radio each Thursday morning from 7am-9am as we cover the valley at local Safeway/Albertsons locations.
- 9/23 – Safeway 340 East McDowell Road in Phoenix 7am – 9pm
- 9/30 – Safeway 4316 South Signal Butte Road in Mesa 7am – 9am
- 10/7 – Safeway 3800 West Happy Valley Road in Glendale 7am – 9am
- 10/14 – Safeway 12320 North 83rd Avenue in Peoria 7am – 9am
- 10/21 – Safeway 1159 West Chandler Blvd in Chandler 7am – 9am
- 10/28 – Albertsons 6965 North Hayden Road in Scottsdale 7am – 9am
- 11/4 – Safeway 14175 West Indian School Road in Goodyear 7am – 9am
2. Purchase items directly from our Amazon ‘KUPDEPLOYMENT PACKS’ Wish List and have them shipped to the 98KUPD studios by Friday, November 5th, 2021.
3. Donate your cash. We’re accepting your Cash Donations to help pay for packaging costs and the purchase of extra items needed to fill the boxes that are still a little light.
A special thanks to Lerner & Rowe Gives Back and Superstar Carwash for assisting us with getting everything UGuys donate shipped out to our heroes.
*Unfortunately due to COVID protocols we won’t be opening the event to the public to assist with packing. All boxes will be packed and shipped by the 98KUPD team and sponsors.
If you have any questions or have a bulk donation you would like help with please contact us below or call the 98KUPD Studios M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm at 602.629.8660 and ask for the Promotions Department.
Click the image below to check out pictures from last years packing party (2020) !
THANKFULLY MOST ARE RETURNING FROM THE MIDDLE BUT WE KNOW THERE ARE MANY WHO ARE STILL DEPLOYED ALL OVER THE WORLD SERVING THEIR COUNTRY FROM THEIR HOME STATE OF ARIZONA. PLEASE SUBMIT THEIR INFORMATION BELOW SO WE CAN INCLUDE THEM IN OUR SHIPMENT OF A LITTLE PIECE FROM HOME.